How to Make Good Coffee at Home - Cafetière
A Cafetière is a great way of making coffee for yourself, friends and colleagues.
For best results, follow these steps:
- Use a coarse ground coffee.
- Boil kettle.
- Add 16 grams of coffee per cup into the cafetierre (if you like your coffee a little stronger, you may want to put more in).
- Add water just off boiling point and give it a quick stir.
- Rest plunger at top and leave for approximately 4 minutes.
- Plunge very slowly taking care not to plunge to hard to the bottom because you don’t want the coffee grinds to sneak out and get in your drink.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Experiment with your grind setting and amounts of coffee to your taste but only change one variable at a time.